It is important to me to be as accessible to all residents in Blackpool South as I possibly can be. I therefore hold regular surgeries by appointment, open surgeries (no appointment needed), pop-up surgeries, and coffee mornings around Blackpool.
I am able to undertake cases for my constituents on a range of issues, with the help of my team.
Quite often assistance can be given without requiring a meeting, or work may be done in advance of one.
As a Member of Parliament I am best able to assist with matters for which Parliament or central government is responsible such as:
- Tax problems involving the HM Revenue and Customs Department.
- Problems dealt with by the Department for Work and Pensions such as benefits, pensions and National Insurance.
- Problems dealt with by the Home Office, such as immigration.
- Problems dealt with by the Department of Health, such as hospitals and the National Health Service (NHS).
- Problems dealt with by the Department for Education, such as school closures and grants.
However, I aim to advise on all matters and signpost you to where you can best get help with any other issues, for example, with local Council matters.
Please note that I am not able to settle private disputes with neighbours or employers, nor help in family arguments or some individual consumer matters. I cannot interfere with decisions made in court or the legal process.
These are guidelines only and if you are unsure whether I can assist you, please don’t hesitate to contact the office.
Open & Pop Up Surgeries
There are no face-to-face surgeries at present. Please contact my office for details of Online surgeries.
Come and have a tea/coffee (and a couple of biscuits!) with me for a Q&A session – open to all constituents. Please contact the office to confirm how many would like to attend. This will help us cater for everyone:
Visits to Blackpool schools, businesses, events, organisations etc., for a ‘Meet Your MP’ question and answer style session on request, subject to availability.